Sunday, January 13, 2013

Breakfast Steak Arugula Salad

Breakfast? Steak? Leafy greens? Eggs? Did I just use all of those words in the title to describe an actual, edible meal? No, I didn't include eggs (surprises keep things interesting). But yes, it was more than edible it was delicious!

Didn't want you guys, whoever you are, thinking I eat only pancakes and soup. ...Here's the problem lately, if I don't write down my recipe right after making it, its little details and ingredients are forgotten. I end up scrolling through iPhoto drooling and upset because I don't know how to remake it!! 

Since I have homework beckoning me, there will only be pictures and partial ingredient lists with a half-promise to update later. Good luck.


Dressing:
Dijon
Mayo
Lemon
parsley
salt and pepper
...

young Arugula
leftover steak with green pepper sauce
leftover seasoned spinach
2 over easy eggs

If you can't solve the dilemma, at least you can share in the frustration. mwahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment