Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Creamy Spicy Shrimp Sauce on Noodles


Sauté:
1 medium yellow onion
1 tsp garlic minced
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp parsley
1/4 tsp Bay seasoning
2 Tbs butter (or more)
Once onions are tender add
1/2 lb. fresh or thawed shrimp
1 cup heavy cream (or 2/3 cup coconut almond milk, 1/3 cup sour cream, and 2-3 T mayo)
sea salt and pepper

Meanwhile, in 3 Tbs butter, small onion, garlic, salt and pepper, sauté 1 cup halved brussel sprouts.

Once shrimp is cooked and seasoning is adjusted to taste, pour sauce over a bed of spaghetti squash tossed in butter. Serve with brussel sprouts on the side.

While flipping channels and sewing last night, My Family Recipes Rocks caught my eye. We tried to recreate the recipe as best we could. Credit goes to my mom for making this dish, so to kindly allow me to finished packing for my flight.

You'll have to experiment on this one because measurements are approximate!

Buon apetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment